|General Forum Rules
- Do not spam or self-promote in the forums
These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites or posts with little, no or completely unrelated content.
Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc. Doing so is a waste of time.
Your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted.
Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.
- Do not post "Free ..." threads
Posting pyramid scams (such as free iPods, LCDs etc.) is forbidden. All such posts/signatures will be edited or deleted. Any new users posting scams will be banned permanently; contributing users will be banned.
- Do not cross post questions
Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.
If you're not sure where to post, ask a moderator first.
- Do not post copyright-infringing material
Do not upload, attach, or otherwise post any copyrighted material which you are not free to redistribute (subject to the licensing terms of the specific item).
If you have a question about having permission to post or attach a specific item, please ask a moderator.
We do not condone nor accept posts pertaining to illegal activities such as hacking, cracking, warez, or spam.
Any posts or threads found in violation of this rule will be edited or deleted, and the poster warned or possibly banned; at the moderation team's discretion.
- Do not post "offensive" posts, links or images
Do not post anything which is offensive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar or in violation of local or international laws.
- Remain respectful of other users, moderators and administrators at all times
All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule. Doing otherwise will get your account banned.
For example, phrases such as "shut up, idiot," are indicative of problematic posts and should be reported. Suggested alternatives include "I disagree with what you said for the following reasons..."
Please remember to stay mature and thoughtful at all times.
5 minutes after your initial post you reply to your own post writing something like "Why is nobody helping me? I'm sure you know the answer".
Once somebody replies to your thread but doesn't give you exactly the answer you've been expecting you insult them.
Registration to this forum is free!
By using our forums (this includes but is not limited to signing up as a member or even browsing our forums without signing up) you agree to the following:
- The owner, administrators, and moderators of PerpetON Forums will not be held liable for any objectionable messages posted on this forum, ownership and liability lie with the original poster of the message in question. It is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and NOT PerpetON and neither the owners of PerpetON Forums will be held responsible for the content of any message, regardless of what the message says or implies or any posts replying to said message.
- You warrant that by registering for our forums, or simply just browsing our forums, you will indemnify PerpetON from any and all legal liability both civil, criminal, or otherwise. Any legal proceedings brought against PerpetON or its owner must be originated in Romania.
- You warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
- The owners of PerpetON Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason but are not compelled to do so unless they deem it to be necessary.
|General Posting Guidelines
The official language is English. It is the only allowed language.
USE SEARCH FIRST!
There is a pretty good chance that unless you have some really odd or unique problem that it has been addressed on this forum before (or even hundreds of times before for some issues).
Use the forum's search feature on the home page first to see if there are already some good threads on the subject. It's easy to search - just click the "Search" button at the top of the home page.
1. Explain to us on what circumstances the problem occurred.
2. Explain to us what exactly the error is.
Don't use stupid topic names
Post a descriptive topic name! Give a short summary of your problem IN THE SUBJECT. Don't use attention getting subjects. They don't get attention.
They repel attention and annoy people.
Here's a great list of topic subjects YOU SHOULD NOT POST:
1) Help me
3) You must know the answer
4) Please help this female newbie
5) Something wrong
6) This one for you
7) Just wondering
8) This is too complicated for me
10) Very urgent
11) I have a question
12) Stupid question
13) Newbie needs help
14) pulling my hair out
15) this is driving me nuts
Generally ANYTHING similar to those is unacceptable. Just post your problem.
Only you know what "doesn't work" means
Please tell us what you were expecting to see and why it "doesn't work".
When you come in and say "it doesn't work" or just "it has errors", that means NOTHING.
There could be a million things wrong and no one will know where to look.